Our Magazine’s Motto: “Go quarterly, or go broke!”
We are proud of our advertising prices – both in print and online.
As a lawyer with his own solo practice, our Publisher and Executive Editor, James Hope, spent $300,000 of his own money becoming an advertising ‘victim’ before creating Lake Legal News in 2009 to help other small businesses escape the trap of high-priced ads!
Simply put, we honestly believe that advertising in LLN is your very best advertising value. We offer advertising in both our quarterly, high-quality, glossy print magazine, as well as advertising opportunities on our website. (Combination packages are also available to widen the demographic-reach of your advertisement.)
The print version of Lake Legal News is published quarterly. We publish and distribute between 3,000 and 7,000 copies per Issue, depending on main topics featured; our latest Issue (No. 32) had a 4,000 copy print-run. (Naturally, each copy of a physical magazine, once distributed, can be expected to have a certain pass-along rate – dramatically boosting into the tens-of-thousands the number of individual ‘reads’ for your advertisement.)
Our printed magazine has two main avenues of distribution:
First, a complimentary copy (numbering more than 1,000) of each Issue is sent directly via U.S. Mail to a highly-target demographic:
- Every attorney in Lake County, Florida
- Every elected official in Lake County, Florida – County Commissioners, School Board Members, City Mayors, Vice-Mayors, Council-Members, etc.
- Every police chief in Lake County, Florida
- Every fire chief in Lake County, Florida
- Every library in Lake County, Florida
- Many physicians and other select business waiting rooms
Second, thousands of additional copies are distributed via selected restaurant boxes, waiting rooms, and business locations.
To learn more about how you can reach this fantastic readership-audience at rates as low as $99, CLICK HERE to view our Media Kit now and contact us using the form below.
The online version of Lake Legal News is constantly being updated with daily breaking news directly from Lake County Florida. We launched on Friday, September 6, 2019 and have watched our viewers increase week-over-week ever since.
Who visits LakeLegalNews.com?
- For the stand-alone month of December, 2019: 67,013 unique visitors. In December the site received 130,707 page views for our breaking news and feature articles.
- 36% of our visitors are located in Eustis, Leesburg, Tavares, The Villages, Mount Dora, and Clermont, Florida.
- 22% of our visitors are located in Orlando.
- Our daily email newsletter ‘subscriber rate’ is growing every day and keeps sending more traffic.
- Our social media profiles are constantly gaining attention and drawing in targeted traffic.
To learn more about how you can reach this highly-targeted local audience each and every day online – and at a remarkable introductory rate – please fill out the form below and someone will contact you soon.